Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hints of Spring?? Maybe??


        So I thought I would tease you with some of my first glimpses of spring. I have had my amazing garden helper mulching. I hope it is not too early, but I have tons of great mulch and he is leaving and going home in two weeks.

       So here are my early Spring Delights.  Enjoy
 I love it when I start to see the bright green foliage working its way out of the ground, Here come the Bleeding Hearts.
The Saucer Magnolias are just so excited to pop open and fragrant the air.


                             I can smell the Hyaciths, even as they first emerge from their winter rest
                                  Nothing tells me Spring is around the corner, more than the Forsythia.
                             Hello Crocus...I must plant more of you this upcoming fall.

       Anyone want a bouquet of Daffodils.....  I have plenty to share...Come pick!! So much more to come. Stay tuned.... but for today there is snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin