Pages

Friday, May 18, 2018

Peonies are my number #1 ..... and other fun project

This weekend number one on my agenda is to ID and count my hundreds of Peonies...  They are all older varieties and were here when we purchased the house some 23 years ago.   In fact, they had me at Hello!



#2  I  must plant all the many seeds packets I have accumulated over the last couple months.  Plus all the seeds that are now baby plants from my Winter Sowing Project... Stay tuned for the results..  I am very excited. 

Then I must plant the herbs from my talk in the Herb Garden at the Park and finish up my herbs as well.

Also Native Bee Houses and Pollinator
 Houses must go up.  We all need a home! Then I need to check out my Bees....

The list is endless but all good fun...  But wait they are calling for rain!
Stay tuned for an update on what I really do accomplish. 






No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin