Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Today has been a hectic day...My daughter in-law had a baby shower, it was great baby fun. This will be my first grandbaby, it is a little boy. I have been giving my daughter in law, the books I read my baby Jake.

Babar...Goodnight Moon..The Run Away Rabbit...Go Frog Go and Richard Scary's Big Book Of Trucks...

We had plans to go to a Super Bowl Party but life as gotten in the way..so my husband and I are having our own party.

Crackers with cheese
Scallops marinated in garlic and french dressing

Roasted Root Veg's
Scallops wrapped in Bacon

Sauteed Baby Spinach with fresh Parmesan cheese


Apricots dipped in Milk Chocolate/pistachio's

We have decided that maybe our own personal Super Bowl Party is the BEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh everything sounds so very good . I read some of those same books to my son John.
    Smiles
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin