Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Roasting Whole Cauliflower

Last night I tried a new recipe: Roasting a Whole Cauliflower.  I roast Cauliflower all the time but found a blog on line where she roasted the whole cauliflower so I thought I would give it a try.

The result was delicious.... I will defiantly keep using this method...easy and delicious.

Take a whole head of cauliflower and wash and pat dry. Cut out the core, keeping the head in tact.
Generously sprinkle with Kosher salt and liberally cover with Olive Oil inside and out.

Put it in a cast iron skillet and cover tightly with foil. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven

and roast for 30 minutes. Then take of the foil and roast for an additional hour. The result is so good. The cauliflower is not mushy for me a perfect substitute for potatoes! You could easily add cheese or herbs or any desired topping.

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin