Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yes Virginia the bluebells are blooming

I am turning 60 in 23 days. I have so many mixed emotions, but one goal is to blog everyday. My gardens are my soul. They represent where I have come from and where I still want to go. so I am going to try and blog everyday. I need to do what is important to me. So sharing my love and stories about life and my gardens is A #1.


My Mom Virginia loves these "Virginia Blue Bells". So I try to let her know they are now in bloom. They an amazing azure blue. But what is so cool is that the buds area pinkish color and then open to this blue. They should be planted where you do not mess with the area in the spring and fall because they fade away by mid July. Everyone who come to my gardens wants a start.

So yes Virginia. The Bluebells are blooming. My Mom is 93 years young. But she will always bloom in my garden



No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin