Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Applesauce..one last tribute!





One last tribute to my Dad! My father traveled and worked long hours when I was young, so any time with him was cherished. We had several large apple trees in the back yard, the job of all 6 kids was to pick up the apples and help Dad make applesauce. I loved it. So today I made an updated version.

Using the same equipment Dad and I used, I made my version of Applesauce. I loved it when Dad and I made it because we added Red Hots and lots of sugar! My job was to push the cooked apples down and around. Well, my version uses cranberries and agave nectar, I loved pushing my version down and around in the same equipment Dad and I used. My Applesauce is great....Dad would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin