Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2019

My Favorite Herbs....by the ABC's

 


 I love herbs and have spent over 25 years passionately growing, harvesting, using and studying all about this broad category of plants. After all one general definition of an herb is any plant, that any part of that plant has a use for mankind.
    In preparation for up, coming talks and gatherings.  I have decided to reacquaint my self with some of my favorites. Each Friday on my blog I am going to feature one of my favorites, starting with the Letter A and then continuing through the alphabet. Maybe I will even get through it more than once...   So tune in tomorrow for my favorite "A" herb.





1 comment:

  1. Still, you don't need to be terrified of spiders to truly feel uneasy and uncomfortable around them. Find more interesting information about spider repellent plants here.

    ReplyDelete



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin