Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

AFTERMATH

Last night I gave a speech on herbs to 300 ladies. It was great fun but it has been a long week. I had a very important article due wed. Then this talk. So today I am dealing with the aftermath of all the herbs I picked to take to the speech.









I have some good ideas. But I never know what I will end up doing. Thanks to all who came to this neat event.

Limestone, the John Deere dealership puts this on every year. They had rides and drive on tractors and gators, free food, prizes, vendors, and me. Kentucky Gardener had sent me magazines to hand out and I had lots of handouts as well. It was great fun. Thanks to all who came to hear me talk about my passion. Herbs.

Stay tuned to hear what happens to all these harvests herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin