Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Come enjoy my garden!






Circa 1700's converted slave quarters on my property. Now affectionately known as my herb house.






Hello, my name is Becky and I love to garden. I live in a historic home in the heart of the Bluegrass state and can often be found up to my knees in dirt. I love learning about the history of plants, picking fresh blooms for friends and family and cooking with my abundant herbs. I have been gardening for the better part of my life, something that I learned from my parents and grandparents, and as a result, tend to be a walking encyclopedia on plant facts. For me, my garden is my inspiration and I look forward to sharing that with you.


Come along with me on my daily tours of the garden, via my posts. I will be posting my trials and tribulations, favorite herb recipes, and random adventures. Please feel free to email me any questions that you might have or garden related products that you want me to review, and I will do my best to answer and accomodate.




No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin