Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Leaving

I am so sad today, we are leaving to go home to snow and cold. We intended to go through the New Levy Preserve this morning but ran out of time. So that goes on the list to do for next time.

This was the 4th time we had journeyed to this wonderful Island. Something here just grabs my heart and soul. I keep thinking that I will be ready to move on but oh no!!!





Each time I return I yearn to stay longer. I discover new pristine beaches, new local eateries, and more amazing people.


My goal was to have time with my wonderful daughter and to get Randy to relax. I do think that I did achieve both.





As we wait at the airport in Governors Harbor, I find myself trying to figure out when we could return. I hope it will be soon.





One thing I know for sure, is that this place holds a very special place in my heart and I yearn to return. I have some some of my Bahamian money left so I am putting it into a return to paradise fund!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin